This giveaway is brought to you in partnership with Savings.com – however, all opinions are 100% my own.
Now the summer is finally here, I love to wear relaxed and fresh! Dresses are my favorite pieces of clothing during the summer time, when I have to attend different events like conferences and such. You can dress professional and at the same time feel comfortable.
I was checking on Macy’s website their new dresses collection and found this one that I really love! It meets all my requirements and the print is so cute! What do you think?
You can see the whole collection of dresses here
Macy’s has an amazing 4th of July Sale and I want to invite you to take advantage of it and also enter their giveaway, who knows, you might be the winner of one of their $50 gift card.
Details about this great offer:
- Up to 20% Off Sitewide
- Promo Code: FOURTH
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. Some exclusions apply.
- Valid through 7/4/17
Don’t forget to sign up for the Giveaway!!! You can be one of the 20 lucky winners of a $50 Macy’s gift card. These are the details:
Giveaway starts on Wednesday, June 28th at 12:00 AM ET ends on Tuesday, July 4th at 11:59 PM ET
- Twenty (20) winners will receive a $50 Macy’s gift card.
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Wednesday (7/5) via the email address they used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.
Síguenos y se parte de nuestras interesantes y diversas conversaciones
– Te invite a dejar tu comentario, compartir nuestra columna y seguirnos en Facebook y Twitter –
Let's stay in touch! Please like and follow me in these Social Networks. I hope you enjoy my posts and share them with your friends. Thank you
Meryland Cuevas, is an Award-winning Latina Influencer, Content Creator, Brand Ambassador & Social Media Strategist. She is also a Certified Transformational & Assertiveness Coach, Public Speaker and Author. Let’s connect on Social Media, I promise you will always get good stuff from me.
“Dreams have no expiration date”